Raul's Auto Repair has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Azusa, CA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Raul's Auto Repair customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
State of California SMOG CHECK
$30.00 + Certificate
(For year models 2000 and newer)Must presentthis coupon. Please call for appointment. Most cars, light trucks and SUVs
Ok, so we all know finding a reliable, trustworthy auto mechanic is like looking for lost treasure: IF its out there, you'll be spending a lot of the time looking. Well Raul's is gold. Raul is the owner and a complete business man with professional service and top quality customer service (and I should know- I work at Nordstrom). I will never go anywhere else. The prices are more then fair and the service is top of the line. I could make a list of all the things they have done FOR FREE. They have loaned me a car, done a diagnostic, checked wiring, picked me up, dropped me off, replaced valves , did research on warranties I could be covered under, EVERYTHING they could without charging me. Last time I picked it up, it had more gas then when i dropped it off. They put GAS in my car and didn't charge me. When does that happen? never. Only at Raul's. I dropped off a 6 pack just because I was that grateful.