626-339-7566 | 767 East Arrow Hwy Azusa, CA 91702
Today's cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles are high-tech marvels with digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers, unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more efficiently than models of years past.
But when it comes to repairs, some things stay the same. The following tips should help you along the way:
Do your homework before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
When you think about it, you know your car better than anyone else. You drive it every day and know how it feels and sounds when everything is right. So don't ignore its warning signals.
Use all of your senses to inspect your car frequently. Check for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, vibrations.
- Note when the problem occurs.
- Is it constant or periodic?
- When the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up?
- At all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
- When did the problem first start?
Once you are at our location, communicate your findings.
- Be prepared to describe the symptoms.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give us.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Just as you would with your physician, tell us where it hurts and how long it's been that way, but let the technician diagnose and recommend a remedy.
Stay involved. . . Ask questions.
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for laymen terms if needed.
- Don't rush the technician to make an on-the-spot diagnosis. You may ask to be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and costs before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand all shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Leave a telephone number where you can be called.
Discover More About Appointments and Repair Services At Raul's Auto Repair in Azusa
General Auto Repair Services
Ask The Mechanic
Auto Repair Near Monrovia
State of California SMOG CHECK
$30.00 + Certificate
(For year models 2000 and newer)Must presentthis coupon. Please call for appointment. Most cars, light trucks and SUVs
Ok, so we all know finding a reliable, trustworthy auto mechanic is like looking for lost treasure: IF its out there, you'll be spending a lot of the time looking. Well Raul's is gold. Raul is the owner and a complete business man with professional service and top quality customer service (and I should know- I work at Nordstrom). I will never go anywhere else. The prices are more then fair and the service is top of the line. I could make a list of all the things they have done FOR FREE. They have loaned me a car, done a diagnostic, checked wiring, picked me up, dropped me off, replaced valves , did research on warranties I could be covered under, EVERYTHING they could without charging me. Last time I picked it up, it had more gas then when i dropped it off. They put GAS in my car and didn't charge me. When does that happen? never. Only at Raul's. I dropped off a 6 pack just because I was that grateful.